14 July 2011

14 July 2011

Esther and I went to the airport this afternoon to pick up Kathy - she's visiting for the next couple of weeks. Tiffany and I are really looking forward to having someone around to watch the kids. That means date nights for us, an opportunity for me to go to trivia night at Applebee's, the potential for double work shifts (a nice prospect with our time off for Minnesota coming up), a chance for me to give blood on a Monday afternoon instead of stealing a Saturday from the family, and coverage for my last-minute trip to Nashville on Monday. Plus, we get to hang out with Gran-Gran and go to the zoo (probably both Binder Park and Toledo), go swimming, and more.

Dinner at Applebee's tonight on the way home from the airport, then back to home. A little picking up the living room, a few dishes, but mostly the kids enjoying Gran-Gran in town.

Heard back from Jessamine County. I made the top 10, but not the top 5. Oh well, at least I heard, and I've got the new lead for Nashville! Romans 8:28 - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment