20 July 2011

20 July 2011

The last few days have been just weird, off-kilter somehow. I think it's a combination of Kathy being in town (and staying at a hotel, which raises car issues), being unresolved about Nashville, the intense heat this week, and the two-day drive that got inserted at the last minute. Tiffany said it best tonight - I (we) feel very out of control. I did get a chance to sit down and balance the books tonight though and I feel somewhat better. I'm so grateful for the cashed-in life insurance policy - I know we wanted to save it for Christmas travel, but it's serving as a great buffer right now for a life in flux. At least I got something productive done tonight (the books); maybe tomorrow I'll sort through some of the boxes in the basement. I'm still not sure how Tiffany plans to pull off a garage sale in three days...

No comments:

Post a Comment