15 July 2011

15 July 2011

Day three of leaving the windows open and the A/C off - always a welcome thing during the summer. Slow day for deliveries, but not too bad. Wendy and Jessie Nair came in to eat at the restaurant, and I took their order. I don't think Wendy recognized me, and I'm glad for it. Very awkward until they left.

Dinner tonight was excellent smoked sausage, peppers & onions, and fried potatoes cooked by Tiffany. We both agree that there are just some dishes that one of us prepares better than the other does, even though we are both good cooks.

After dinner, we went to Movie in the Park at Mill Pond Park. Kathy drove the kids down, while Tiff and I biked over, with an exhilarating coast down the hill at the end. Good turnout for the festivities, and Kathy and Isaac stayed to camp out in his blue tent. We'll see what the report is in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment